Monday, October 3, 2011

My life

Hi my name is Shaylee Zunti and I own a Bearded Dragon and 3 brothers it's hard living with them. I love people and I LOVE Luseland school I want to transfer but my mom will not let me transfer. Sadly. I do like it here too but I have lots of friends in Major but even more in luseland. I have had a lot of fun there most of it is on Halloween I love olloween! Me Reighna, Kelsi, Matthew, Jordyn, Garret, Dean, Koby, Samira, Brooke, Alyssa, Tyson, and Scott. I love all of my friends! Mostly Reighna who has always been my friend and she is always there for me and thats what I really like about her! Thanks Reighna <3

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy that you have great friends. That means so much to staying happy yourself. I am very sad though that you would want to leave our school. I hope we can change your mind some time.

    ReplyDelete